2008年9月30日

My Chair

I miss my comfortable lazboy chair. It is on the way to Singapore from SF now.

It is already 1 month since I left the city and came back to my town. I am having my own time. Enjoying every seconds. Appreciate all the grace.

Here I am sitting on my dad`s chair and spending every day working on my translating work for a movie. And I realize that I like knowing the difference of languages very much. English and Japanese are so different. Of course I can`t exactly translate every thing directly. Because of the very different cultures. Now I know both and look myself who I am. And I am comfortable with who I am. When I was immature, I didn`t have much opinion. I didn`t know who I am very much. And where it is. What it is, and how it is. That must be a natural thing for anybody who is still knowing what is going on around them. People are living and growing until they die. Even the guy on the street, He knows more days than me. he knows some things more than me do.

I am sitting down on my dad`s chair. Writing this blog. Gotta think where to go for date with my lovely husband on this weekend. Working for the new music project. Moving forward. Looking forward to see me in the future.

I like my life.

0 件のコメント:

KIE "Tokyo EP"-----------------有線リクエスト受付-------------------

インディーズチャンネルにて、平日のみの受けつけ
《リクエスト方法》
1.有線の流れている家やお店などで、そこの有線機種のお客様番号と、リクエストをしていいかを聞く。
2.その機種がもっているお客様リクエスト番号をお店や家の人に聞く。
3.その機種に当てはまる番号に電話をする!


a.機種番号USEN440 AE1~5チャンネル (日曜・祝日・祭日を除く毎日放送) 0120-709-301か、03-5489-0464
b.機種番号USEN440 AE6~9チャンネル (年中無休放送) 0120-709-302か、03-5489-0465
c.機種番号SoundPlanet A1~9またはA67~99チャンネル 0120-709-303か、098-921-0848


●電話がつながったら、オペレーターの人が”お店。とか家の名前”と”お客様リクエスト番号”を尋ねます。

●リクエスト曲をリクエストします。