2008年9月5日

Wondering

I wonder if I like a life in Japan.

I was at a department store with my mom yesterday. And was on the floor where has middle age clothing. And the guy came to me and said "This jacket is so good, would you like to try on?" etc... And I was listening to what he was saying. And he said "You are wearing nice and young clothes" . I don`t know what that means but maybe he thought I am in the middle age? Yes I am 20s!

Japanese woman wears same thing for the entire age group. They wear really nice clothes, but I wonder if they are wearing what they want, or what they KNOW.

You can`t avoid seeing price tugs which is more than $200 USD worth in the entire store there. And people are buying it. Japanese society makes buying expensive stuff difinately more than US. But they don`t seem like they have a good foundation of smart financial knowledge. Comfortable society allows people to have this life style. It is kinda strange for me to see now. Having a job and paying a rent. Have a normal car and have a Hermes bag and LV wallet. And not eating out very much....etc... I was far away to see this life for a while. Even though I left Japan just 2 years ago, To me, lots of things Don`t make any sense now.

Need to blend in to this society now. I see things from out side but I am still in inside. I speak Japanese and have Japanese passport. I didn`t live like Americans in America because there is almost nothing is American especially in SF. People do what they want, and I did what I want/need. Could be selfish, but could not be selfless.
I like a city. I really like it. Someday or soon, I will love to live in HK again. That will be my goal, my husband and I.

0 件のコメント:

KIE "Tokyo EP"-----------------有線リクエスト受付-------------------

インディーズチャンネルにて、平日のみの受けつけ
《リクエスト方法》
1.有線の流れている家やお店などで、そこの有線機種のお客様番号と、リクエストをしていいかを聞く。
2.その機種がもっているお客様リクエスト番号をお店や家の人に聞く。
3.その機種に当てはまる番号に電話をする!


a.機種番号USEN440 AE1~5チャンネル (日曜・祝日・祭日を除く毎日放送) 0120-709-301か、03-5489-0464
b.機種番号USEN440 AE6~9チャンネル (年中無休放送) 0120-709-302か、03-5489-0465
c.機種番号SoundPlanet A1~9またはA67~99チャンネル 0120-709-303か、098-921-0848


●電話がつながったら、オペレーターの人が”お店。とか家の名前”と”お客様リクエスト番号”を尋ねます。

●リクエスト曲をリクエストします。